Sunday, 28 August 2016

Feet in a bowl

It's cloudy today, typical Bank Holiday!
As it's a lot cooler than it has been of late we decided to give the dogs a walk before it heats up again.
We've had a couple of really light showers which are quite refreshing.
We've been out for nearly two hours and I'm now sitting in my chair, knitting bag beside me ready for when my feet have finished soaking in a bowl.


Not my feet I hasten to add, no mine are short and wide and the bowl isn't anything near as pretty, a blue washing up bowl I'm afraid! 
So you can see why I searched the 'net for a pretty picture.
You have been saved the scene, however the neighbour that came with us has been sent a snapchat of my actual feet in the actual bowl! You were spared,  believe me!

3 comments:

  1. Feet are funny things..........but useful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't like feet at all. Can't bear anyone touching them. You're a very lucky person if you have attractive feet!

      Delete
  2. aww foot soaks-lovely! Cant say Im fond of my feet either.

    ReplyDelete