Thursday 30 January 2014

A fun day

Today we walked the dogs at Cannon Hill near Wimborne, it's a beautiful place, mainly forest but there are lots of lovely big paths to follow so it wasn't too muddy!
Here's the view from the wooden bench where we ate our picnic.
And here's Malc and Callum sitting on that bench
Don't tell Malc I used this picture, he wasn't happy after I took it because he realised his hat was skee-whiff! Not sure if that's the right spelling or even if it's a proper word!
A picture of some of the dogs just to prove they were with us.
We then went to look around a garden centre, right next to it is a big Hobbicraft store which the boys love so we went to have a look round. The boys had taken some of their Christmas money so Callum has bought some craft sewing kits and a latch hook set. He's sat next to me starting it as I type. Clark bought a couple of pom pom craft kits and some cards with things to stick on for my birthday at the end of next month. He's just made it so I must remember to take a picture of it to put on my post on that day.
Soloman and Cody bought swords!!!
Malc's gone to a Cub leader meeting tonight to plan this terms itinerary.
I'm going to do some knitting and wait for a programme about dog food to come on at 9pm. I don't think I'm going to like what I see!
I'm very careful about what I feed the children so I don't see why I shouldn't educate myself on what I feed the dogs!
Tomorrow my friend who had her baby on Christmas Day is coming round so hopefully I get to cuddle a little baby.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day... Environmental Studies :-). Ooh Hobbycraft..havent been to one in ages, I always come out with a new hobby!

    Enjoy your cuddle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a lovely place for a walk. Archie would love it there, lots of different smells and a great place for a run. It looks like your dogs are different breeds, I'd love to hear more about them. Hope the boys enjoy their purchases and you enjoy your cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily enough whilst we were walking yesterday we were saying how we've never had two dogs of the same breed in 24years of having dogs until we were given the new puppies who are brother and sister and Staffordshire Bull Terriers. Although we do tend to go for Terrier breeds for some reason.
      I'll have to hunt through my pictures and do a post about them x

      Delete
  3. An ideal place for dogs and boys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds to me like the perfect way to spend the day!!
    -melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wads fantastic, away from the phone and people knocking the door. The boys seem to play nicer too, no silly squabbling!

    ReplyDelete