Friday 10 January 2014

My friends dog

Firstly in my comments yesterday I was asked about crofters pie and I replied that I would put the method on here today.
You need mince, onions,mushroom and carrots. Put it all in a large saucepan to boil with a little water. When cooked add gravy granules to thicken. Make scones using flour and marge. Pour the mixture from the saucepan into a large dish and place the scones on top, cook in the oven until the scones are brown.
This morning I went to visit my friend with lots of children (I'm always mentioning her!)  who has just got a little puppy, she's twelve weeks old and she's a Cavalier King Charles crossed with a Papillion. She's called Candy.
She's so small and twee and incredibly sweet.
At one point I was giving a 2 1/2 week old baby boy his  bottle and I had this gorgeous little puppy curled up on my lap at the same time. Life just doesn't get better than that!

4 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! And a new baby too, sound just up your street :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just popped over from Helens, blog to get the sock pattern details, I haven't knitted since I broke both wrists because the weight dragged and became painful. I should be able to manage socks though, I can not use three needles, when I tried all I made was a tatty spiders web. The puppy is so cute, my Ben would love one I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, nice to see you. If you can't get the pattern I will give you my email address and you can email me your address and I can photocopy it and post it to you x

    ReplyDelete