Monday 6 January 2014

Back to routine

We had to go to Southampton hospital this morning for a routine 6 monthly appointment this morning for Callum.
I was a bit apprehensive about the journey ( an hour by car)  luckily we didn't have any flooding but by golly the wind!
As our mini bus is quite a high one we were buffeted about. We made it there and back anyway.
This afternoon I had to do my leaflet round again as I've had three weeks off for Christmas. Luckily I dodged the heavy showers we had here this afternoon.
Malc, Clark and Soloman have gone to Cubs tonight so everything has gone back to it's normal routine.
Whatever normal is in this house!

4 comments:

  1. I can't remember so many windy days, it just goes on blowing, if only it would stop raining the wind would be useful to dry things up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be good. I'm fed up with washing hanging in my doorways!

      Delete
  2. It does feel good to get back to a little normality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, the earlier mornings are taken a bit of getting use to! We were getting up later and later during the holidays!

      Delete