Tuesday 30 September 2014

karate kids

Another exhausting day, cleaned N's, cleaned Mums, made her and Ed a roast chicken dinner, got home at 1pm. Had lunch ourselves and then did an hours ironing. The basket is empty! Until I get the washing off the line which I'm holding back on as I'd like that basket to be empty for just a couple of hours!
Schoolwork, mainly reading, spelling, geography work on Switzerland whose biggest export was not chocolate which really surprised me!
Tea did in the slow cooker all day so it just had to be dished up.
Malc and some of the boys and Eden are working tonight for an hour whilst the two youngest are at karate. Clark can't wait to get his cast off and get back to karate, he enjoyed it so much.
Talking of which the promised picture of them in their new uniforms complete with their hard earned belts and certificates


13 comments:

  1. well done those boys,, tell them to cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that was about the third picture I'd taken of them because they kept moving. They were getting annoyed because they didn't want to be late!

      Delete
  2. I don't know what I'd do without my slow cooker! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Em, I love mine, I couldn't do without it now. I'm that sad I even have a couple if recipe books for slow cookers!

      Delete
  3. Awww, they look so smart. Tell them well done. You're always so busy, you put me to shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jo x Sometimes I wish I wasn't so busy!

      Delete
  4. Have you seen the facebook group "Slow Cooker Saddos" ? Lots of ideas there, though some are rather suspect I believe. Like you I don't know what I would do without my two SCs.
    Your boys look suitably serious.
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I haven't seen it, I must take a look. They sound like just my sort of people!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done boys keep up with all the training it will be worth it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mitzi, they really are enjoying their lessons

      Delete
  7. Well done boy's, you both look very smart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, Clark can't wait to wear his for the first time, hopefully next week if he gets the all clear when his cast comes off tomorrow x

      Delete
  8. Slow cooker meals literally save my bacon, I dont have time to cook otherwise!
    Well done boys :)

    ReplyDelete